Updated: Jan 15, 2018
I often get ask how to care for a frangipani's once they have been sold.
Just follow my simple points.
• Frangipani plants require full sun to grow and flower well.
• Fertilise twice a year - at the beginning of spring and during summer. Use a slow release fertiliser which is high in phosphate (for strong root growth) and potassium - which will in turn promote the most blooms.
“Frangipani Plants need well drained soil, they don’t like to be over watered”
• Water well during the warmer months (leave it to nature in the cooler months)
• If you need to transplant your Frangipani plants, do it in Spring or Summer.
• Prune Frangipani in Spring and Summer.